Could be due to one of the following :
1. He/She may have suffered brain injury.
2. He/She may have neurological disorder.
3. He/She may have convulsion disorder.
4. He/She is having any genetic abnormalities.
5. He/She s born through C-section.
Reason could be one of these:
1. He/she is less confident.
2. He/she is introvert or shy.
3. He/she may have develop Autism spectrum traits.
4. He/she is anxious.
1. Your child may have poor fine and gross motor skills.
2. He/she may have low muscle tone.
1. The child may have Auditory sensory issues.
2. He/she may be hypersensitive to loud noise.
1. Child may have sensory processing issues.
2. He/she may have arousal and alertness issue.
1. The child may be introvert.
2. The child may have Autism spectrum disorder.
1. He/she may have gravitational insecurity.
1. The child may have Obsession with particular toys.
1. The child may not able to express the language.
1. The child attention span is low, it could be due to sensory processing issues.
We at ioCare Rehabilitation Centre, focus on holistic approach, hard work, research, creativity and emotions. We provide best service in all areas such as autism, ADHD, Down's syndrome, cerebral palsy, hemiplegia, hand function and fine motor skills.